Scourge Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Member of Scourge Clan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The End of L2Insomnia
~Ely~ aka Esther I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 12:24 pm by Dyrkonian
Officially L2Insomnia is closing.

Thanks for everyone who sticked with us for a while; It wasn't as I first expected but it was fun anyway while it last.

Enjoy what's left of the summer and take care!

Dyrk.

Comments: 0
Scourge's Destiny
~Ely~ aka Esther I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 12:04 pm by Dyrkonian
As a few members have been asking lately, even if the server seems to be slowing down a litte, i don't plan on leaving the game at all.

Scourge will stay until the end. If the server has to close, it wont be without us.

If any of you feel like leaving, please also leave the clan otherwise i won't know who is inactive and who is gone. Thx

Comments: 0
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON AVR-X2800H, Enceinte ...
1190 € 1950 €
Voir le deal

~Ely~ aka Esther

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elyea
Admin
Elyea

~Ely~ aka Esther Empty
PostSubject: ~Ely~ aka Esther   ~Ely~ aka Esther I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 2:32 pm

Hi everyone,

Most of you already know who i am. For those who don't here is some info.

1. Name / age / GMT

I'm Esther and I'm from Canada / Québec (GMT -5) so my main language is french. That's why i usualy do many mistakes. I still can use a lil TS but you might have me repeat myself sometimes.

I work as lawyer and don't have much time for gaming. I guess it will be 2hours per day max, exept week-end.

2. Class

I'd play almost any needed class. I think i'll be WLK on insomnia if Dyrk doesn't change his mind. I'll try to make a spoiler to, it looks like we will have some leathers to get o.O

3. talk about some of your experience

I played on DR few years ago. Used to be Ledy's spoiled brat beck there. Scourge was my clan even if i did some nice QQ Wink. (SS/SE

Then i played on Supreme/ Azure with New Era and Mixa's clan (i don't recall the name )

Aion was my game during the last year, i had nice time there, but not enough challenge.

4. What you expect from the clan/ game

Fun / Pvp

~Ely~

Back to top Go down
https://scourge4life.forumgaming.fr
Dyrkonian
Admin
Dyrkonian

~Ely~ aka Esther Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Ely~ aka Esther   ~Ely~ aka Esther I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 3:13 pm

please everyone, dont do like Ely and Celes. This isnt a "self introduction" section, it's a recruitment section Razz
Back to top Go down

~Ely~ aka Esther
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scourge Clan :: General :: Recruitment-
Jump to: