Scourge Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Member of Scourge Clan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The End of L2Insomnia
Tarvos (aka Celle) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 12:24 pm by Dyrkonian
Officially L2Insomnia is closing.

Thanks for everyone who sticked with us for a while; It wasn't as I first expected but it was fun anyway while it last.

Enjoy what's left of the summer and take care!

Dyrk.

Comments: 0
Scourge's Destiny
Tarvos (aka Celle) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 12:04 pm by Dyrkonian
As a few members have been asking lately, even if the server seems to be slowing down a litte, i don't plan on leaving the game at all.

Scourge will stay until the end. If the server has to close, it wont be without us.

If any of you feel like leaving, please also leave the clan otherwise i won't know who is inactive and who is gone. Thx

Comments: 0
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon 151 : où trouver le coffret Collection Alakazam-ex ?
Voir le deal

Tarvos (aka Celle)

Go down 
+2
Dyrkonian
jimbojones
6 posters
AuthorMessage
jimbojones
Scourge

Tarvos (aka Celle) Empty
PostSubject: Tarvos (aka Celle)   Tarvos (aka Celle) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 3:06 am

Hey everyone. Had a chance to talk earlier with Dyrk and some others, specifically about coming back to play L2 here! I am happy to play, and have expressed interest in starting again. Also, hope to catch up with many of you who I remember playing with since as long ago as DR. Good times.

I should also say that I was invited by my previous clan/ally, Addiction. Truthfully, my play style is more in line with their goals and objectives (more pvp and hardcore), even though I *definitely* will have less time to play in the coming weeks/months. So I am not sure I can commit to that.

I am going to be playing a destro, 99% certain. Look for the name Tarvos in game. I'll have my PP Celle as an alt of course, but she will likely remain a lvl 1 human mystic haha.

If anyone is interested in my response to the questions from the rules topic:

1. Name / age / GMT

My name is James (hence the nick jimbojones). I'm 27, living in Enid, Oklahoma, USA (GMT-5 DST). I'm training with the USAF currently and starting July 5th will be flying on 12-hour duty days, meaning I will have little if any time outside to play L2. Weekends will be somewhat free to play.

2. Class

Playing destro because I'm familiar with it, it's easy to level and because you can almost never have too many destros Smile

3. talk about some of your experience

Played way too much L2 than I'd like to recall. Mostly Azure C5 Aerith & Celes. Old-school Scourge folk may remember me from DR server, which is ultimately where the current server files originated from (courtesy Elayhim aka Elly aka McCrabben). Played with several clans/allies, seiges/oly, pvp, and ofc farming Smile

Most of my experience is playing Prophet, but i've played nearly every other class (tho not every race) in the game to some degree.

4. What you expect from the clan/ game

I do mostly want to have fun, enjoy playing the game and relaxing with friends. I would like to get to know more ppl, so it would be good to meet all the rest of the Scourge clan that I haven't met so far. Or catch up with those from past.

Feel free to voice your input/comments/opinions. Hope you all are doing good.

Peace.

Back to top Go down
Dyrkonian
Admin
Dyrkonian

Tarvos (aka Celle) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tarvos (aka Celle)   Tarvos (aka Celle) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 11:29 am

Well, it's a pleasure to see you back among us.

Comparing to Addiction, it is true that we will never be as hardcore as them, due to our lack of gaming time probably, but i'm definitly interrested to follow their path.

Quickly, I will try to find us allies with who we could siege, raid and more. Although this isnt only for you, I will need help. Help to find allies, new and old members; help to plan raids (since i'm not the best, specifically with bosses like Zaken) and other events.

Also, as i spoke with Shadow, we will try to get a small CH for us. Thus, i will ask member to cut their spending and stack their adenas - I will make a post about that later if noboy else does.

Celes, if you still have old contacts (like Gizmo, Bob, or others) feel free to ask them if they want to join us. I'm quite sure we build a decent clan with everyone's help.
Back to top Go down
Elyea
Admin
Elyea

Tarvos (aka Celle) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tarvos (aka Celle)   Tarvos (aka Celle) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 2:10 pm

I'm glad to see u back Celes <3

Big grats on your RL succes, i know you wanted to join USAF. Enjoy your training ehehe.

~Ely~
Back to top Go down
https://scourge4life.forumgaming.fr
Glimmy
Scourge
Glimmy

Tarvos (aka Celle) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tarvos (aka Celle)   Tarvos (aka Celle) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 3:01 pm

I am happy you decided to step onboard with Scourge. I was expecting you to go with Addiction but yeah RL > MMO.

I am looking forward to partying with ya!
Back to top Go down
ShadowMaster
Scourge

Tarvos (aka Celle) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tarvos (aka Celle)   Tarvos (aka Celle) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 3:15 pm

I agree with everyone here celle, I missed partying/chatting with you ever since you left to go to addiction, however I do totally understand the decision to go there since I got to taste what it was like to be in a big clan on celes server when it started out, I loved it, however the countless hours spent waiting up for AQ, baium and all that I could forget, LOL.

On another topic of discussion here I was wondering if you remember or even knew how much adena you guys spent on a CH when Celes started out, I know the clan I was in ended up with a schuttgart CH, but I never found out how much they bid on it, I also know that ppl would only keep enough adena to get shots and that was it, in fact my CL was a SpS and he was 70 and still in karmian, LOL. Any info you can get us would be really nice, cause I just don't have the info on hand right now, I tried messaging my former leader, but he hasn't gotten back to me yet, if he even will.

Anyways welcome onboard and let's have some killer fun, Smile

Shadow
Back to top Go down
Falco
Scourge

Tarvos (aka Celle) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tarvos (aka Celle)   Tarvos (aka Celle) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 6:06 pm

Celle,
Welcome old friend. I am so looking forward to partying and really getting back into L2 like the old days. Glad to see soooooo much interest in our old clannies to get back into this. I would not have expected this to happen.

The one and only SE,
Falco
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tarvos (aka Celle) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tarvos (aka Celle)   Tarvos (aka Celle) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tarvos (aka Celle)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scourge Clan :: General :: Recruitment-
Jump to: