Scourge Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Member of Scourge Clan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The End of L2Insomnia
Ideas and Suggestions! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 12:24 pm by Dyrkonian
Officially L2Insomnia is closing.

Thanks for everyone who sticked with us for a while; It wasn't as I first expected but it was fun anyway while it last.

Enjoy what's left of the summer and take care!

Dyrk.

Comments: 0
Scourge's Destiny
Ideas and Suggestions! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 12:04 pm by Dyrkonian
As a few members have been asking lately, even if the server seems to be slowing down a litte, i don't plan on leaving the game at all.

Scourge will stay until the end. If the server has to close, it wont be without us.

If any of you feel like leaving, please also leave the clan otherwise i won't know who is inactive and who is gone. Thx

Comments: 0
Le Deal du moment : -21%
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, ...
Voir le deal
39.59 €

Ideas and Suggestions!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jado
Scourge
Jado

Ideas and Suggestions! Empty
PostSubject: Ideas and Suggestions!   Ideas and Suggestions! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 2:29 am

Post as title says here!

Recruitment:Research of good and active ppls.
1st I think a clan dont need all these questions to learn what kind of people can have!
2nd CP's needed.That kind of ppl/parties can play this game with difference from others.
Reason:They can communicate faster then a clan made randoms group.Closed eyes etc.Same hours.You can have 9 man grp online indeed.
3rd Clan mats/contributes: Think about to ask ppl not to contribute 100 k but items that they dont need.Or clan crafts we dont need.
You see clans economy based on how members can organise their gameplay timing and handle a grinding group.
4th (3rd) Items : Dropped items of parties have this rank. 1)go to a person in the party instant in time. 2)go to clan member that needs it and we are sure that this member can use it well and he/she's active. 3) Clan wh or clan store that makes money to buy/find something else we need.
5th Clan meeting:Sieges/Camping Raids/Clan fights/Epics. One brings the other. Dont blame leader for not doing raids, blame yourself that you didnt try to form a group that clan had online.Epics: Good Alliance or The best organised teams of the clan's firepower.
Sieges/Mass PvP's:Same with Epics but here you need a small alt clan or an allied one that you ll "help" but here you need 2 of your teams
good communicated and 30-40 of other expendable teams.You win!
6th Clan merging : You must make one good and the 2nd may have the substitutes....although subs are good anyway.
When you can have 80 members in clan then you change the whole structure.
Suggestion:
-Start making teams on Scourge.
-Find a good alt clan to be our ally or a better one to ally with.After the 2nd one you must find a clan which will be your friend clan.
-Friend clans always support their better.Think straight power goes to power at this point of the game!
-At the end if you want questions to test a person just put this: "Can you Lead or be Led by someone else?"...

Waiting for more suggestions.....Jado.

/discuss.
Back to top Go down

Ideas and Suggestions!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scourge Clan :: General :: General-
Jump to: