Scourge Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Member of Scourge Clan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The End of L2Insomnia
Cwelleth (Windthane) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 12:24 pm by Dyrkonian
Officially L2Insomnia is closing.

Thanks for everyone who sticked with us for a while; It wasn't as I first expected but it was fun anyway while it last.

Enjoy what's left of the summer and take care!

Dyrk.

Comments: 0
Scourge's Destiny
Cwelleth (Windthane) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 12:04 pm by Dyrkonian
As a few members have been asking lately, even if the server seems to be slowing down a litte, i don't plan on leaving the game at all.

Scourge will stay until the end. If the server has to close, it wont be without us.

If any of you feel like leaving, please also leave the clan otherwise i won't know who is inactive and who is gone. Thx

Comments: 0
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON ...
Voir le deal
1190 €

Cwelleth (Windthane)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Windthane
Scourge
Windthane

Cwelleth (Windthane) Empty
PostSubject: Cwelleth (Windthane)   Cwelleth (Windthane) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 12:09 am

Sorry if I've already posted this .. but I think it ate my last post. I can't find hide-nor-hair of it.

Yes, you read the title right. Cwelleth is going to play again. And glad to be back with the Scourgies I remember!
We'll see how much time I can devote to it, but I'll be playing.

And, yes. Deihanna will be playing as well. Sadly, we only have 1 gaming type computer at this point in time so it'll have to be either her or me playing, not both.

1. Name / age / GMT

I'm Scott. 33. I'm living in Ontario, Canada. Specifically, Belleville, but I don't expect people to know where that is. heh. GMT -5.
I work in a tech support call center, so my hours change frequently.

2. Class

I'm going to play an Elven Elder again. Which means I'll be bringing my pro-class healing to the game. And my quick "party recall" skills if it all goes down badly. heh. But mostly my healing skills (which means there won't be any party wipes anyway)

Still .. if needed, I will do what other classes are needed. Have to admit, wouldn't mind trying a tank too. Probably as an alt or something.

3. talk about some of your experience

Lots of time spent on Deviant Realms playing an EE. Even did the dual-class of Tyrant. Led the Scourge clan and Alliance for a while. Helped to revitalize the then-Scourge clan and gave it new life. We captured Aden castle under my watch and kept it right until the end of DeviantRealms. Not to brag or anything. Wink
Did some time playing L2 on AzureMist.
Played a whole lotta WoW, mostly as a healer.

4. What you expect from the clan/ game

Same as last time. I expect a fun clan, kinda like a family. I'm game for PVE more than PVP, but I have nothing against PVP except for sucking at it. Just means I need more practice.
Mostly, I expect to bring the healz to the party and have us kick a lot of ass
Back to top Go down
Glimmy
Scourge
Glimmy

PostSubject: Re: Cwelleth (Windthane)   Cwelleth (Windthane) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 9:40 am

Awesome to have you back cwel! Can't wait to start playing with you all again Smile
Back to top Go down
Dyrkonian
Admin
Dyrkonian

PostSubject: Re: Cwelleth (Windthane)   Cwelleth (Windthane) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 11:00 am

rawr! welcome back Cwell
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cwelleth (Windthane)   Cwelleth (Windthane) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cwelleth (Windthane)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scourge Clan :: General :: Recruitment-
Jump to: