Scourge Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Member of Scourge Clan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The End of L2Insomnia
Neony aka Baivan aka... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 12:24 pm by Dyrkonian
Officially L2Insomnia is closing.

Thanks for everyone who sticked with us for a while; It wasn't as I first expected but it was fun anyway while it last.

Enjoy what's left of the summer and take care!

Dyrk.

Comments: 0
Scourge's Destiny
Neony aka Baivan aka... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 12:04 pm by Dyrkonian
As a few members have been asking lately, even if the server seems to be slowing down a litte, i don't plan on leaving the game at all.

Scourge will stay until the end. If the server has to close, it wont be without us.

If any of you feel like leaving, please also leave the clan otherwise i won't know who is inactive and who is gone. Thx

Comments: 0
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot 6 Boosters Mascarade ...
Voir le deal

Neony aka Baivan aka...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Baivan
Scourge
Baivan

Neony aka Baivan aka... Empty
PostSubject: Neony aka Baivan aka...   Neony aka Baivan aka... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 9:07 pm

Hey everyone Smile

My name is Ivan,im 29 and i live in Germay (GMT+1).Started L2 one summer on the Alexandria server on DR few years Ago...started in speznaz(remmember the old toi 13?), and ended in Imladris...

Mixa never forgave me that i never joined him.

I love to play EE,so this is going to be my main.

I work as a IT-support guy(mostly Open/NetBSD and Linux).If you have PC related issues you can always send me a pm Wink If i cant help,at least i can try.

When im on,i usualy stay for 2-3 hours during the week.

Last time i played L2 was around a year ago on a german server.

I´m also desperately trying to learn to play quitar.If one day i can do this,i promise never again toplay L2!!!!

Back to top Go down

Neony aka Baivan aka...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scourge Clan :: General :: Recruitment-
Jump to: