Scourge Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Member of Scourge Clan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The End of L2Insomnia
This is Xuukov I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 12:24 pm by Dyrkonian
Officially L2Insomnia is closing.

Thanks for everyone who sticked with us for a while; It wasn't as I first expected but it was fun anyway while it last.

Enjoy what's left of the summer and take care!

Dyrk.

Comments: 0
Scourge's Destiny
This is Xuukov I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 12:04 pm by Dyrkonian
As a few members have been asking lately, even if the server seems to be slowing down a litte, i don't plan on leaving the game at all.

Scourge will stay until the end. If the server has to close, it wont be without us.

If any of you feel like leaving, please also leave the clan otherwise i won't know who is inactive and who is gone. Thx

Comments: 0
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ d’achat sur une sélection Apple
Voir le deal

This is Xuukov

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
QFuzzle
Scourge

This is Xuukov Empty
PostSubject: This is Xuukov   This is Xuukov I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 5:14 am

Hey! This is Xuukov. Currently level 40, and rising, soon to be Tyrant.

1. RL name is Quenton. I'm 21 and I'm at Central time (CST), in Missouri, US.
2. Tyrant.
3. I've played a bit with Snick and Sama. My overall experience of the server has been okay. Not too many rude people, yet. I've played a couple other L2 server and have a decent amount of experience, although it's limited when it comes to top tier stuff.
4. I'm looking for a place to call home on L2Insomnia, somewhere to belong. I would love to have more folks to group with, pvp with, share knowledge with, etc. I am also a big fan of using vent, as any vocal chat program helps with the smoothness of communicating in game.

Hope to rock some bodies in game with you guys!
-Q

Last edited by QFuzzle on Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Snick
Scourge

This is Xuukov Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is Xuukov   This is Xuukov I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 5:16 am

I can vouch. Razz I'm IG w/ him right now lol
Back to top Go down
Elyea
Admin
Elyea

This is Xuukov Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is Xuukov   This is Xuukov I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 1:03 pm

Seems fine to me Smile. I n dyrk will be online tonight when we're back home. I think we still have rooms ^^

Cya tonight
Back to top Go down
https://scourge4life.forumgaming.fr
Sponsored content

This is Xuukov Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is Xuukov   This is Xuukov I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is Xuukov
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scourge Clan :: General :: Recruitment-
Jump to: