Scourge Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Member of Scourge Clan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The End of L2Insomnia
Predator - Application I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 12:24 pm by Dyrkonian
Officially L2Insomnia is closing.

Thanks for everyone who sticked with us for a while; It wasn't as I first expected but it was fun anyway while it last.

Enjoy what's left of the summer and take care!

Dyrk.

Comments: 0
Scourge's Destiny
Predator - Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 12:04 pm by Dyrkonian
As a few members have been asking lately, even if the server seems to be slowing down a litte, i don't plan on leaving the game at all.

Scourge will stay until the end. If the server has to close, it wont be without us.

If any of you feel like leaving, please also leave the clan otherwise i won't know who is inactive and who is gone. Thx

Comments: 0
Le Deal du moment : -26%
Bosch BBS8214 Aspirateur Balai Multifonction sans fil ...
Voir le deal
249.99 €
anipassion.com

Predator - Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Predator
Scourge
Predator

Predator - Application Empty
PostSubject: Predator - Application   Predator - Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 8:23 pm

Hello,

This is my formal application to the Clan.

1. Name / Age / GMT
My name is Jason. I'm 20 and playing lineage 2 with a group of RL friends. My time zone is GMT-5

2. Class
My character's name is Predator. He is a destroyer. I plan on subbing support classes and possibly one PvP class.

3. talk about some of your experience (Lineage II)
I played on another private server, Nanaki, with the same group of friends two years back. It was a 15x server. My main class was a Adventurer and I subbed Sword Muse, Destroyer and SpellHowler. In Nanaki, my friends and I were in an alliance named Empires United. I only have about 1.5 years of experience in playing Lineage 2.

4. What you expect from the clan/game
I expect friendly & respectful clan-mates that are willing to participate in all aspects of the game. This includes doing raids, forming parties and bring active in clan chats.
Back to top Go down
Elyea
Admin
Elyea

PostSubject: Re: Predator - Application   Predator - Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 8:39 pm

+1 , ppl from Azure are welcome xD
Back to top Go down
https://scourge4life.forumgaming.fr
Dyrkonian
Admin
Dyrkonian

PostSubject: Re: Predator - Application   Predator - Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 8:41 pm

Welcome Predator, i will invite you asap. I'll try to PM you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Predator - Application   Predator - Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Predator - Application
Page 1 of 1