Scourge Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Member of Scourge Clan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The End of L2Insomnia
Thimbei / Thimbelina I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 12:24 pm by Dyrkonian
Officially L2Insomnia is closing.

Thanks for everyone who sticked with us for a while; It wasn't as I first expected but it was fun anyway while it last.

Enjoy what's left of the summer and take care!

Dyrk.

Comments: 0
Scourge's Destiny
Thimbei / Thimbelina I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 12:04 pm by Dyrkonian
As a few members have been asking lately, even if the server seems to be slowing down a litte, i don't plan on leaving the game at all.

Scourge will stay until the end. If the server has to close, it wont be without us.

If any of you feel like leaving, please also leave the clan otherwise i won't know who is inactive and who is gone. Thx

Comments: 0
Le Deal du moment : -26%
Bosch BBS8214 Aspirateur Balai Multifonction sans fil ...
Voir le deal
249.99 €

Thimbei / Thimbelina

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Thimbei
Scourge
Thimbei

Thimbei / Thimbelina Empty
PostSubject: Thimbei / Thimbelina   Thimbei / Thimbelina I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 2:17 pm

Hello!

I was introduced here from Dyrkonian.
My name is Colin, and I'm 23. I'm playing a monk/tyrant in game, only up to 26 right now, but obviously I have higher goals than that xD
I'm set in PST -8GMT time zone, pacific.

Mentioning experiences in the game, I'm pretty sure I've played juuuust about every class before, aside from summoners. Prelude vet, I wrote an intro thread in the Insomnia forums mentioning how I've played near a dozen servers now. I've done tons of raid bosses, enchanted items to around +10 (terrible luck... even on a friend's fun realm heh), farmed shards for S80, etc.

Been through the motions of waking up, playing, eating, and sleeping... but things have changed a bit from then. Full time school, part time work, and of course a girlfriend is full time... so as advertised, I'm liking the prospect of Scourge's laid back atmosphere.

All in all, I know the game like the back of my hand, especially since this is just C5. I'm just hoping to have a solid group of friends to play with in the clan, hopefully with a respectable level of maturity and the necessary child twist from playing games haha.

Anyway, I hope I would be a good fit, and I patiently wait for some feedback.

Thank you!

/Thimbelina
Back to top Go down
Elyea
Admin
Elyea

PostSubject: Re: Thimbei / Thimbelina   Thimbei / Thimbelina I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 2:31 pm

U seems to fit pretty well in the clan's line. I say +1

hope to cya online soon !

~Ely~
Back to top Go down
https://scourge4life.forumgaming.fr
Hanshar
Scourge
Hanshar

PostSubject: Re: Thimbei / Thimbelina   Thimbei / Thimbelina I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 3:45 pm

"and of course a girlfriend is full time... "
if u wanna get more time to play and date at same time,just creat a DD and force u're girl to play 1 assist char Very Happy
I already tryed this tactic,but I failled,my GF just HATE L2 Sad

Anyway,if u wanna play in a relaxed way,u're in the wright clan!see my situation as an exemple: I can play only 10hours a mounth silent But i'm here just to keep in touch with excelent friends who i've known for 5 years,in my first L2 server...

Belive me,if u're looking a clan with good people,u found it rabbit

Have fun
Back to top Go down
Thimbei
Scourge
Thimbei

PostSubject: Re: Thimbei / Thimbelina   Thimbei / Thimbelina I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 6:59 pm

haha, okay well the replies are going great so far =]
I'm online right now, if anybody wants to chat.

About the gf thing... hahaha. Just... yes, I've tried. And I continue to try aha.
She will never ever ever play a computer game Sad A Japanese girl that hates games, I figured she'd be more inclined, but absolutely not lol. I got her to play Plants vs Zombies and Wii, and only ever so rarely xD
Back to top Go down
Glimmy
Scourge
Glimmy

PostSubject: Re: Thimbei / Thimbelina   Thimbei / Thimbelina I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 9:34 am

You Look like a perfect fit to me!

Looking forward to chatting and playing with u Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thimbei / Thimbelina   Thimbei / Thimbelina I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thimbei / Thimbelina
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scourge Clan :: General :: Recruitment-
Jump to: