Scourge Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Member of Scourge Clan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The End of L2Insomnia
HighRollers (RECON) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 12:24 pm by Dyrkonian
Officially L2Insomnia is closing.

Thanks for everyone who sticked with us for a while; It wasn't as I first expected but it was fun anyway while it last.

Enjoy what's left of the summer and take care!

Dyrk.

Comments: 0
Scourge's Destiny
HighRollers (RECON) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 12:04 pm by Dyrkonian
As a few members have been asking lately, even if the server seems to be slowing down a litte, i don't plan on leaving the game at all.

Scourge will stay until the end. If the server has to close, it wont be without us.

If any of you feel like leaving, please also leave the clan otherwise i won't know who is inactive and who is gone. Thx

Comments: 0
-29%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 – 16 Go / 512Go (CDAV : ...
499.99 € 699.99 €
Voir le deal

HighRollers (RECON)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
RECON
Scourge

HighRollers (RECON) Empty
PostSubject: HighRollers (RECON)   HighRollers (RECON) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 12:31 am

Hi everyone,

I will be doing an application for my clan. We will join your clan, probably my 3 members first, then me a bit later because of the clan dissolving penalty.

Our classes are:

RECON - WC
Predator - Destro
Chernobyl - Destro
GORILLAWARFARE - Spoil

We're all over 20, some near 30 and from Ontario GMT -4 (cuz of DST)

Most of us played on Nanaki and Celes(AzureGaming's servers) and we were part of EmpiresUnited (EU) - Ally leader Langelos. We know how this chronicle works and we're willing to share our knowledge as it was C5 on both of our previous servers.

We're on summer break most of us and we expect some leveling parties and fun times from the clan. We love PVP. We're not all hardcore players and we probably won't do too many castle sieges or wait for most epic timers. We're not expecting hand outs as we have a pretty good system going. That's pretty much it.

And yes, I am the RECON they talk about in the server.
Back to top Go down
Hanshar
Scourge
Hanshar

PostSubject: Re: HighRollers (RECON)   HighRollers (RECON) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 9:24 am

I know u guys ( dont remember if was on Nanaki,Celes or both),and i really hate Chernobyl,He always killed me with magic crit...
"Chernobyl hit u for 13675 damage" I cant count all the PvP we made but i always had that line on my system box I HATE UUUUUUUUUUUU =D

anyway,just want to say u're very welcome to the clan by me ( dont know if my word counts for anything,but I give it anyway )

PS:In nanaki i was Anunnaki/Wanhai ( DoomCryer/Dominator in Cataclysm ) and in celes i was Verethraghna ( SH/Destro always helping and sharing Absolut accounts Smile

enjoy the game Wink
Back to top Go down
RECON
Scourge

PostSubject: Re: HighRollers (RECON)   HighRollers (RECON) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 9:43 am

I don't think it was the same Chernobyl. He never played with us on Nanaki or Celes. Just joined us on this server. He's a friend from my school. Destro's can't magic crit lol.
Back to top Go down
Glimmy
Scourge
Glimmy

PostSubject: Re: HighRollers (RECON)   HighRollers (RECON) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 9:56 am

DD's are most welcome at the moment! Looking forward to partying and getting to know you guys!
Back to top Go down
Dyrkonian
Admin
Dyrkonian

PostSubject: Re: HighRollers (RECON)   HighRollers (RECON) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 12:48 pm

Welcome to Recon and his friends!
We will invite you as soon as you are done with clan penality.

With all four of you, we will now be 25/25. Which means we will have to work all together once again to lvl up that clan.
Back to top Go down
Elyea
Admin
Elyea

PostSubject: Re: HighRollers (RECON)   HighRollers (RECON) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 2:05 pm

Welcome !! Hoping to see ya all soon online

~Ely~
Back to top Go down
https://scourge4life.forumgaming.fr
Hanshar
Scourge
Hanshar

PostSubject: Re: HighRollers (RECON)   HighRollers (RECON) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 2:23 pm

RECON wrote:
I don't think it was the same Chernobyl. He never played with us on Nanaki or Celes. Just joined us on this server. He's a friend from my school. Destro's can't magic crit lol.

wrong guy,I remember Chernobyl as SH

but i dont like him anyway ( i dont like what i dont know ) scratch

welcome to Scourge Wink
Back to top Go down
Dyrkonian
Admin
Dyrkonian

PostSubject: Re: HighRollers (RECON)   HighRollers (RECON) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 11:59 pm

sadly, Recon just PMed and they might join kthx zerg instead...

I guess we have 2 more rooms to fill then (considering we keep 1 for Grimlock and ... hummm... Atalente's bro.)
Back to top Go down
RECON
Scourge

PostSubject: Re: HighRollers (RECON)   HighRollers (RECON) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 8:01 pm

We will be joining your clan soon over the next few days. Sorry about the confusion. I have asked my core to post applications separately.
Back to top Go down
Dyrkonian
Admin
Dyrkonian

PostSubject: Re: HighRollers (RECON)   HighRollers (RECON) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 8:41 pm

Thanks Recon, i appreciate it.

Until your penality is done and our clan is lvl 4, we stay in touch (i'll invite your bro)

Welcome anyway!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HighRollers (RECON)   HighRollers (RECON) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HighRollers (RECON)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scourge Clan :: General :: Recruitment-
Jump to: